Fantastic brick ranch with finished basement! Hardwood floor and large backyard, need to see inside! Close to major hwy I-285 and I-78, and shopping centers. Property will be sold "AS-IS"! no Seller's Disclosure!
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood None
- County Dekalb
- Year Built 1977
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5739622
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Stone, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, In-Law Ste/Apt
- Master Bath Shower Only, Whirlpool Tub, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 None
- Laundry Kitchen
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Finished, Full, Bath/Stubbed
- Lot none
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Attic Vent Fans
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,038 (2014)
- Special Circumstances Other
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.