Great Towne Lake Swim/Tennis Community! Beautiful two story traditional home with fresh exterior and interior paint, new carpet, Hardwood flooring, newer roof, finished basement with second kitchen, sun room and more! Large FR w/Fplc, sep DR, Eat-in Kitchen w/granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and island opens to bright Sunroom * Master BR w/ Trey ceiling, garden tub, sep shower and double vanities. 2 car garage, fenced backyard and more!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Deer Run North
- County Cherokee
- Year Built 1994
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5761399
- Kitchen Counter Top - Stone
- Appliances Self-Clean Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Bedrooms In-Law Ste/Apt
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built, In Living Room
- Laundry Main Level
- Rooms Screened Porch, Sun Room
- Basement Finished, Bath
- Lot .21
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio, Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air
- Energy Features Ridge Vents, High Eff System, Extra Insulation
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $426 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.