Over One Acre Lot Within Walking Distance of Downtown Woodstock. Charming A-Frame/ 2 story Cottage, Private Setting with Garden Sanctuary Surrounding, Outside Storage Building, Small Stream Running through Front Yard. Very Private ** House Sold As Is** no repairs.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood None
- County Cherokee
- Year Built 1975
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5749943
- Kitchen Counter Top - Laminated, View To Fmly Rm, Cabinets White
- Appliances Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main
- Master Bath Shower Only, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Downstairs, Main Level
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 159x398x164x369
- Disability Access Stepless Entry
- Exterior Patio, Fenced Yard, Garden Area
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $310 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.